Connect with us

Entertainment

Tracy to kill Rowan, fans predict

Published

on


Fans of Coronation Street have wondered whether Amy Barlow’s sudden interest in the Institute could bring about the return of a murderous Tracy Barlow to Weatherfield.

Recent episodes have seen Leanne share the good news with a stressed-out Amy. As she complained about how tired she had become with her radio station job, Leanne showed Amy an Institute video.

Amy then revealed how she is considering investing in the Institute – with money left to the family by gran Deirdre .

Is Rowan about to find a new victim? And is he prepared for the wrath of a furious Tracy Barlow, should his recruitment drive be a success?

Toyah talking to Leanne on Corrie
Toyah was horrified to find Leanne showing Amy an Institute video (Credit: ITV)

Coronation Street fans predict the return of murderous Tracy

As the latest episode aired, Coronation Street fans shared their suspicions that the Institute’s interest in Amy could prove to be Rowan’s downfall.

‘If I was Rowan and drained Tracy’s mum’s money and took advantage of Amy’s vulnerability I wouldn’t stand near any ornaments,’ joked one viewer.

‘Ooh, I hope Tracy kills him,’ said another.

Coronation Street Rowan tries to win Toyah over
Smug Rowan has been worming his way around the Street (Credit: ITV)

‘Maybe Rowan exits after being hit over the head with a blunt instrument,’ a third fan agreed.

‘She’ll beat him up and Steve will take the blame to show his love or something like that,’ another suggested.

Tommy buying flowers from Tracy on Corrie
Tracy left Weatherfield following her affair with footballer Tommy Orpington (Credit: ITV)

Will Tracy come back for Amy?

Rowan wants to watch his step. After all Tracy has previous, murdering builder Charlie Stubbs after discovering that he’d been having an affair with Maria.

Tracy is currently sunning it up in Spain after leaving husband Steve for footballer Tommy Orpington. However, producers left the door open for Tracy’s eventual return.

Could Rowan’s interest in Amy bring about the return of Tracy the terrible?

Coronation Street usually airs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8pm on ITV.

For all the latest soap spoilers, news and chat come and join us at Soap Daily now!



Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Concerns raised over Strictly judge Anton Du Beke amid misconduct investigation

Published

on

By


Star of Strictly Anton Du Beke is the latest person from the show to raise concerns after a previous row has resurfaced and made headlines all over again.

The hit BBC show has continuously made headlines over the past few months due to previous contestants raising their concerns over behaviours behind the scenes. Sherlock actor Amanda Abbington complained about pro dancer Giovanni Pernice and said her experience with him left her with mild PTSD.

Two more anonymous contestants have since come forward about Giovanni’s alleged behaviour. As a result, he will not be returning to Strictly this year. It was also recently announced that Graziano Di Prima has been kicked off the show after the BBC found footage of him kicking his celeb partner Zara McDermott last year in rehearsals.

Amanda Abbington and Giovanni Pernice on Strictly
Giovanni is under investigation due to Amanda and other’s claims (Credit: BBC)

Strictly news: Anton Du Beke behaviour described as ‘abrasive’

With behaviours behind the scenes of Strictly up for discussion, judge Anton is making headlines for his unfair treatment of Laila Rouass.

Anton was paired with the former Footballers Wives actor in 2009 and reduced her to tears after jokingly calling her a racial slur after getting a spray tan.

While Anton did apologise, he also admitted he felt “stupid” and “embarrassed” by his comments towards Laila, who is of Indian and Moroccan descent.

“Anton has a very 1970s attitude and can be abrasive,” an inside source told The Sun.

‘The lines are becoming increasingly blurred as to what is acceptable or not, and of course, some people have found him fine to work with.”

“But there were murmurings of discontent when he was a dancer. Yet the BBC promoted him. It is all quite strange,” they continued.

A spokesperson for the BBC told the MailOnline that they “will not be commenting on individuals or engaging with speculation.”

“However, as we have said previously we will always listen if people want to make us aware of something or raise it with us directly and we have appropriate procedures and processes in place to manage this.”

Laila Rouass and Anton Du Beke on It Takes Two
Anton apologised to Laila after his offensive words (Credit: YouTube)

More of Anton’s inappropriate comments to Laila

Unfortunately, Anton’s inappropriate comments to Laila didn’t stop with the racial slur. At the time, he had also asked if she was a terrorist due to her North African heritage.

After the incident came to light, Laila addressed the situation on It Takes Two.

“We are getting through this together. It’s been a tough week for both of us… But we just want to move on,” she said.

Anton stated he wanted to “reiterate my apology from last weekend to Laila, to everybody on the show and to everybody that watches the show because I feel embarrassed, I feel stupid as well.”

ED! has contacted Anton’s reps for comment.

Read more: BBC might be ‘forced to pay out well over £1million’ as more Strictly contestants complain

So what do you think of this story? You can leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know.



Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Spencer Matthews reveals his ‘shocking’ relationship with alcohol

Published

on

By


Former Made In Chelsea star Spencer Matthews has opened up about his “shocking” relationship with alcohol and how he overcame it.

While Spencer quit drinking in 2018, it was his Made In Chelsea days that had inflamed his desire to consume healthily. However, his days of reckless drinking came to an end when he took more of an interest in his health.

Spencer Matthews smiling
While speaking to MailOnline, Spencer reveals how he improved his health (Credit: Splashnews.com)

Spencer Matthews ‘really happy’ with lifestyle change

“I have come from having a shocking relationship with alcohol and feeling quite ashamed of myself actually to now being in a position where I’m really happy and comfortable,” he told MailOnline.

“The things that have made a big difference to my overall health are hardly ever drinking, minimal amounts of alcohol, exercise, good sleep and proper supplements. I feel in the best shape of my life and I’m very happy,” Spencer continued.

The 35-year-old revealed he is at a stage in his life where he really wants “to push the boundaries and explore what’s physically and mentally possible.” Stating that he is a “big Bear Grylls fan” and others who “push themselves to their limits,” Spencer now wants to do the same.

As a result, Spencer has set himself the challenge of running 30 marathons in 30 days in the Arabian Desert to feel “closer” to his brother Michael.

In 1999, his brother was presumed dead after becoming the youngest British climber to reach the top of Mount Everest.

Vogue Williams and Spencer Matthews on the red carpet
While preparing for his marathon, Spencer revealed his wife Vogue will wait for him at the finish line (Credit: Splashnews.com)

‘This is a World Record attempt’

While aware of the potential risks, Spencer is preparing for the mission by running a marathon every couple of days in his training block.

“This is a World Record attempt, this would be a world first. Even Russ Cook, the Hardest Geezer, who ran the whole length of Africa… not taking away from it at all, it is an insane achievement but he ran most of it on road,” he explained.

Spencer declared that a “desert marathon is very different.” He said: “It’s much hotter, much slower, much harder. He spent six days on sand. It’s a long, hard thing and pretty unappealing to people I would have thought.”

He hopes to meet his wife, Vogue Williams, and his children Theodore, 5, and Gigi, 3, at the finish line. However, their youngest Otto, 2, will stay at home in London.

Read more: Spencer Matthews breaks his silence on claims he was hospitalised after ‘overdosing’ on medication

Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think of this story.



Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

BBC might be ‘forced to pay out well over £1million’ amid drama

Published

on

By


In the latest Strictly news, the BBC are reportedly worried that they could face a £1 million legal bill as more celebs complain.

Drama surrounding the show escalated after Amanda Abbington complained about pro dancer Giovanni Pernice. The Sherlock actor left Strictly halfway through last year’s competition, explaining it was her “deepest regret.” Amanda has since claimed she was diagnosed with mild PTSD after competing on the show.

She, alongside two other contestants, have come forward and spoken out about Giovanni’s alleged behaviour. As a result, Giovanni will not be returning to the show this year. An investigation involving the BBC is ongoing.

Amanda Abbington and Giovanni Pernice on Strictly
Amanda quit the show last year after Giovanni’s alleged behaviour (Credit: BBC)

Strictly news

Since then, more drama has unfolded. Graziano Di Prima has now been sacked after bosses became aware of a video of him kicking his celeb partner Zara McDermott.

A third celebrity, who used to be a part of the show, has been identified as a “person of interest”.

In resurfaced footage, former pro dancer Brendan Cole can be seen inappropriately slapping celeb partner Fiona Phillips’ bottom three times in footage from 2005. In the same clip, Brendan was acting aggressively towards Fiona.

Following her time on the show, Fiona has described Brendan as “a real bugger” and “not nice.”

According to more reports, Anton Du Beke is the fourth Strictly star to come under fire after he reportedly called his 2009 dance partner Laila Rouass a racial slur.

Anton Du Beke on Loose Women
Anton is the fourth Strictly star to come under fire (Credit: YouTube)

‘More and more stars are coming forward with grievances’

Inside sources are now claiming that more celebrities are planning on coming forward about physical or mental health harm and loss of work.

“More and more stars are coming forward with grievances, and they have been advised there are significant grounds for personal injury claims,” a source told The Sun.

“They say they have lost work, and worry the BBC especially will deem them untouchable.”

Doctors’ notes and photos of the contestants’ injuries have reportedly been handed over to lawyers.

“If successful — and at the moment there certainly appears to be serious evidence for duty of care breaches — the BBC could well be forced to pay out well over £1million,” they continued.

As a result, BBC confirmed changes will be made to Strictly to “strengthen welfare and support.”

ED! has reached out to BBC for comment.

Read more: ‘Shocked’ Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly ‘vow to stand by Strictly’ amid scandal ‘crisis’

So what do you think of this story? You can leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know.



Source link

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2023 Dailycrunch. & Managed by Shade Marketing & PR Agency