Connect with us

Entertainment

Disturbing details about the man charged over Holly Willoughby ‘kidnap plot’ emerge

Published

on


More details have now emerged about the alleged Holly Willoughby kidnap plot as a man appeared in court today.

The This Morning presenter missed Thursday’s edition of the show as she was on police guard amid the kidnap allegations. Police arrested a 36-year-old man and has since charged him with soliciting to commit murder.

The identity of the man in question has emerged as well as disturbing details about the alleged plot.

Holly Willoughby on This Morning
Holly reportedly on police guard over the alleged plot (Credit: ITV)

Holly Willoughby alleged kidnap plot

Gavin Plumb, 36, appeared in court on Friday (October 6), accused of soliciting to commit murder and incitement to commit kidnap.

The security officer at a shopping precinct, reportedly 35 stone, appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court. The court heard that Plumb was in possession of “weapons” and had conspired with another man based in the US to carry out the “detailed plan”.

According to reports, he allegedly “solicited, encouraged, persuaded, endeavoured to persuade, or proposed” to murder the TV star.

Holly Willoughby smiling at the NTAs
A man was charged after apppearing in court today (Credit: SplashNews.com)

Reports also claim that Plumb encouraged the US-based man to travel to the UK and was “assembling a kidnap and restraint kit, capable of encouraging or assisting the commission of the kidnap” of Willoughby.

Plumb, who reportedly previously worked at Pizza Hut and McDonald’s, spoke in court only to confirm his name, date of birth and address.

Plumb, remanded in custody, will next appear at Chelmsford Crown Court on November 3. Reports recently claimed that Holly felt “shocked and distraught” over the alleged plot.

Holly Willoughby talking on This Morning
Holly missed This Morning on Thursday while police watched her home (Credit: ITV)

What’s the latest?

According to The Sun, police reportedly found “sinister messages” threatening to kidnap and “seriously harm” the presenter.

Read more: From Ben Shephard to Lorraine Kelly: All the celebrities supporting Holly Willoughby amid alleged ‘kidnap plot’

An Essex Police spokesman said earlier: “A 36-year-old man from Harlow has been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to kidnap as part of an ongoing investigation. The arrest was made on Wednesday 4 October. He is currently in custody.”

A spokesperson for ITV said: “This news has come as a huge shock to everyone at This Morning and ITV. We are providing all of the support we can to Holly and her family at this incredibly distressing time.”

Leave us a comment on our Facebook page EntertainmentDailyFix and then let us know what you think of this story.


Rebecca started her career at Entertainment Daily five years ago. She is now an Associate Editor for Showbiz. She has an encyclopaedic knowledge of celebrity household names and TV, including entertainment shows and daytime television. She also works on delivering the latest news surrounding the Royal Family.




Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Fans claim Tom needed to survive the electrocution

Published

on

By


In last night’s episode of Emmerdale (Monday, June 24), Tom King electrocuted himself after violently smashing up the barn. He managed to survive the accident.

Tom had become enraged after finding out his wife Belle had undergone an abortion after telling him she’d had a miscarriage.

However, Emmerdale fans have shared their relief over Tom surviving the electrocution. Many are hoping he is finally set to get his comeuppance for abusing Belle.

Tom beating up a barn on Emmerdale
Tom smashed up the barn in a fit of rage (Credit: ITV)

Emmerdale: Tom survives electrocution

After finding out Belle had secretly undergone an abortion, Tom lost all control of his temper and proceeded to head to the barn to let off some steam.

He trashed the barn with a crow bar in a fit of rage. However, his final hit proved to be nearly fatal when he electrocuted himself. Tom was knocked unconscious and his heart stopped.

Paddy found him in the barn and revived him. Rhona then headed over to Dale Head to inform Belle of her husband’s accident. Belle was at that moment trying make a getaway from her abusive husband. Tom was taken to hospital, where he scarily told Belle he is never leaving her.

Will Belle proceed with her plan to leave Tom?

Tom unconscious in Emmerdale
Tom was knocked unconscious after being electrocuted (Credit: ITV)

Justice to be served?

Emmerdale fans have shared their relief after Tom survived the electrocution, and many are glad he wasn’t killed off.

Viewers have expressed their hopes of Tom eventually being brought to justice for abusing Belle. Some predict the Dingles could be set to find out the truth about Belle and Tom’s marriage.

“Tom deserved that, but so glad he’s not been killed off, that would be the easy way out for him. When the truth gets out, Tom needs to be arrested. Feel so sorry for Belle, she nearly managed to escape,” one Emmerdale fan posted on Instagram.

A second agreed: “Hope he doesn’t lie and gets his comeuppance the proper way to set a good example to those who are actually going through something so abhorrent (the good example being that they can get proper justice).”

“That’s the least you deserve Tom!!! Just wait til the Dingles find out Emmerdale,” one fan said.

Someone else also explained: “This would have been too easy for his exit, he needs to suffer first.”

“Villagers need to know what he has put Belle through and what a nasty piece of work he is. So they can tell him to his face. Apart from that most of them won’t believe it after he has died. They still think he is Mr Wonderful,” One more added.

Read more: Who’s leaving Emmerdale in 2024? Cast exits, arrivals and returns

Emmerdale usually airs weeknights at 7.30pm on ITV, with an hour episode on Thursdays.

Are you looking forward to Emmerdale? Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think!

For all the latest soap spoilers, news and chat come and join us at Soap Daily now! 



Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Katie Price explains truth to news reports her neighbours ‘hate her’

Published

on

By


Reality TV star Katie Price has recently set the record straight about news claims that her new neighbours are less than thrilled with her moving into the area.

The 46-year-old recently downsized from her Mucky Mansi0n and moved into a four-bed house in Sussex. However, articles have claimed that Katie’s new neighbours have reacted poorly to their new arrival.

In the media, it was reported that some neighbours were even considering selling their homes.

Katie Price news

The TV personality tackled these claims head-on during an episode of her podcast, The Katie Price Show.

In a snippet posted earlier today, Katie and co-host and sister Sophie discussed the rumours.

“They put a story up saying that all my neighbours hate me and a lot of them are like talking about putting their house up on the market because I’ve moved there,” she complained.

But according to Katie, the reality couldn’t be more different. She went on to explain her actual experience with those living nearby.

She said: “But I’d like to say I’ve got lovely neighbours because they’ve all given me cards, been round, introduced themselves, and I’ve got lovely neighbours, and I l0ve it that they’ve welcomed me there.”

The former model concluded her defence with a defiant remark: “So up yours media. Another **** story.”

Katie Price
Katie Price debunked rumours that her new neighbours hate her. (Credit: Cover Images)

Fans react

Fans of the star took to the comments to share their support.

“When I read that story online that’s exactly what I thought! What a load of ****,” one fan fumed.

“Don’t worry @thekatiepriceshow you’re well liked,” another shared her support for the star.

A third cheered: “Well done. Keep calling it out. Don’t let them win.”

“F the haters @katieprice best of luck in your new home,” a fourth commented.

Katie Price smiling with curly hair at NTAs
Katie is planning to get more plastic surgery(Credit: Cover Images)

Katie Price on plastic surgery

Meanwhile, the I’m A Celebrity alum has recently announced her intention to go under the knife yet again.

Katie is famous for her countless plastic surgeries – which include a facelift and multiple boob jobs.

In a new interview with MailOnline, the star gushed about wanting to be a “Bratz doll”.

“It’s my body and I do what I want to do. That’s how it should be, our body, your choice,” she defended herself. She also revealed she is planning to have a 17th boob job and a sixth facelift.

Read more: Katie Price makes plastic surgery vow as she prepares for 17th boob job and sixth facelift

Head to our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think of this story.





Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Tess Daly stuns in swimsuit on Instagram on break away

Published

on

By


Tess Daly has delighted her Instagram fans with some snaps from a recent trip away.

“Couple of days away and even brought the boys along,” Tess captioned the carousel of photos.

They show her kicking back in the pool in a gorgeous white swimsuit which showed off her enviable tan, before enjoying a scrummy-looking lunch out.

By “boys”, she of course meant her beloved dogs, one of which can be seen basking in the sun with her.

Tess Daly on Instagram

Tess’s many adoring followers couldn’t get enough of the gorgeous photos, with the comment section flooding with love for the Strictly presenter.

“Love it. The swimming pool picture looks like something straight out of an old Hollywood movie!” One person said.

A second follower commented: “Looks like an idyllic getaway, Tess! Love that you brought the furry kids along.”

A third also told Tess: “ENJOY. Looks lovely. Lie back relax !”

“Gorgeous,” commented several others, with many also asking where Tess’s swimsuit and handbag had come from.

Tess Daly’s ‘friendship’ with Queen Camilla

Many speculated over whether the star had been holidaying in Windsor, which seems fitting after it was recently revealed that Tess has a royal connection. 

Tess Daly at the BAFTAs
Tess has been mixing with royalty! (Credit: Cover Images)

Earlier this week, Tess’s hubby Vernon Kay let slip that Tess is pals with none other than Queen Camilla, who is apparently a big Strictly Come Dancing fan.

“Camilla and Tess have a real friendship through it now,” Vernon told The Sun. “When they see each other, the Queen is always asking: ‘Who is your favourite?’ She wants to know the backstage gossip.”

Read more: Tess Daly has ‘real friendship’ with Queen Camilla as royal ‘big Strictly fan’, says husband Vernon Kay

So what did you think of this story? You can leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and then let us know.





Source link

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2023 Dailycrunch. & Managed by Shade Marketing & PR Agency